Quality, unique and relevant criminal defense attorney website content is vital in establishing a solid and authoritative online presence for a law firm that specializes in defense. Correctly written website content is helping a growing number of attorneys to grow their law practices, and at the same time is helping their potential clients to:
* better understand their legal issues,
* learn how retaining an attorney is in their best interests, and
* discover the areas of law in which their attorney practices.
Legal copy that is written by a specialist may also explain, in everyday language, complex legal issues – and this in turn adds value to the site, and engages prospective clients.
When an attorney provides quality web content, that content reaches people locally, nationally, and internationally. The international relevance of a website should not be ignored in an age where people are increasingly transacting business online: many seek destination-country legal representation in addition to their at-home law firm.
How Great Website Content Generates Leads for Attorneys
Quality website content – copy that has been specially written for criminal defense lawyers – is an investment that continues to work for you indefinitely. By having a site that is delivered to potential clients when they search for specific terms (keywords and key phrases), you will have a much better chance of engaging warm leads, the people who are actually looking for your services.
Creating your main website pages with the client in mind (rather than just extolling your competencies!) is a vital first step. However, having a schedule for adding ongoing content, ideally in a News or Blog section, will give your website a boost in several ways, including:
1. Your website will grow = search engine tick of approval! The search engines, like Google, love sites that grow over time with quality, relevant information. By simply adding one post (preferably two) to your site, the search engine spiders will visit your site more often – they will detect that new material is being added regularly, and they will want to index those pages. If a site is built and then left to languish, they will simply stop visiting.
2. You will establish authority in your area of expertise – the defense of your clients. If your content is constructed in a way that leads visitors on a journey to the different pages of your site, they will become more engaged with, and trusting of, your practice.
3. The more different topics you can cover within your niche, the more likely it is that your future clients will find you for a variety of search terms that they may type into a search box.
4. You are able to deliver more options and detailed solutions to those who are in need of a criminal defense attorney, without cluttering your main Services pages.
People are now relying on the internet to give them the answers to their problems, minor or major – including legal issues. When they are facing trouble with the law, only well-written copy on your criminal defense attorney website will successfully illustrate your, and your firm’s, experience and commitment to your clients best interests.
If you are unsure of the direction to take for the content on your law firm’s website, I’m happy to discuss the different options that may be just right for you. For a top-line review of your site, without obligation, simply complete the form!